The first season of Under the Dome ends this Monday. There will be second season starting next summer.
Here are my predictions about the end of this season.
1) Plot Predictions for Under the Dome:
No one is going to die
- That’s right not one of the stars of the show are going to die. Not Angie for sure. Not Big Jim or even little Jim. Not Barbie or Julia. The only one who might die is Norrie’s surviving mom. Not sure why I think that, but even so her death is only remotely possible.
- It will “super energize” releasing the butterfly who will mutate into the monarch. Hopefully it will be something scary, but I doubt it.
The mini dome and the dome
- Will disappear somehow (the kids might do something wrong) to release the monarch. Once it dies the big dome (super dome?) will start to act very strange. Maybe it will turn dark red or purple like when someone hits your arm and you are bruised. Hopefully it will start snowing and then everyone will yell “We are trapped in a bloody snow globe!”.
2) Character Predictions
- Angie will mock marry Junior or Barbie
- Julia will suffer amnesia or slip into a coma from her wound
- Big Jim will kill somebody (this prediction has to come true!). Maybe he will kill Phil the DJ.
- Barbie will heroically save someone (also must come true!)
- Dodee will rise from the dead to seek revenge (probably a long shot)
- Junior will start to act cray cray (I mean really crazy) and yell at his dad before hugging him
- The kids will go after Big Jim but Jim will survive and get even more meglomaniacal (this has to be a word!)
I hope you can watch the final episode this Monday and then let’s see how many of my predictions come true.
Filed under: Under the Dome 2013 Tagged: | Art, bad shape, calm demeanor, concrete shelter, conspirator, drama, Entertainment, four hands, incriminating evidence, lady cop, mini dome, mother of all bombs, my cousin vinny, mysterious woman, norrie, pink stars, plot overview, snow globe, television, Under the Dome